On this episode I talk about a several psych topics, including what computer programs look at when they try to guess your sexual orientation – and they are really accurate at doing so. Also: anxiety blankets and the musical Hairspray – what do we reveal about ourselves sometimes when we don’t even know it!
Resources for this Episode
- The invention of AI ‘gaydar’ could be the start of something much worse
- Man’s ode to curvy wife draws backlash
- Some People Are Applauding This Man for Celebrating His Wife’s Curves, But Most People Are Dragging Him
- Advances in AI are used to spot signs of sexuality
- Deep neural networks are more accurate than humans at detecting sexual orientation from facial images
- Fear of animals: What is prepared?
Talk about being afraid of rats – I understand the guy, but keep an eye on the cat!
agora vou matar o rato pic.twitter.com/nRKwVFy0CT
— Mc lovinho (@Reinatos) September 14, 2017