Come with me as I explore mnemonic techniques and how you can use them to study for tests. Also: learn 2 keys to true, lasting learning.
Resources For This Episode
- Click to read the article in New York Magazine by Po Bronson and Ashley Merryman about the psychology of sleep.
- Here’s an article entitled, “Sleep Builds Long Term Memories” which explains from a neurological perspective why sleep is essential to long term learning
- The Memory Book: The Classic Guide to Improving Your Memory at Work, at School, and at Play
- Acronyms: “Every Good Boy Deserves Fudge” and ROY G BIV
- Rhyme – “30 days has September”
- method of Loci
- Pegword (“one is a bun”)