There’s lots of talk about the DSM5 – the new version of the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual. I put together this list of what I consider to be the better resources. Includes links to articles both critiquing and supporting the changes. Also: a downloadable PDF and two videos.
- Highlights of Changes from DSM-IV-TR to DSM-5 PDF Download
- This page on the American Psychiatric Association contains a bunch of resources on the dsm5.
- DSM5 on Wikipedia
- DSM-5 By the book Article on The Economist
- Why the Fuss Over the D.S.M.-5?
- Psychiatrists under fire in mental health battle
- WSJ: Paul McHugh Derides DSM5 for Failure to Progress
- Viewpoint: Stop Critiquing the DSM 5
YouTube Videos on the DSM5
Katherine Phillips: How DSM-5 will change your clinical practice:
Dr. Jeffrey Nevid’s DSM-5 Updates Webinar: