What do you have to do to get into grad school in Psychology? A lot of people apply. Who ARE these people and how are you going to stand out among them? Meet one future grad student – Erin Breedlove – who is a college junior and she’s already positioned herself very well for grad school. How did she do it? What is she doing that you ought to do? And how, of all things, is she using Twitter to get into grad school?
Use Social Media To Get Into Grad School?
Among the many tools you’ll want to use to help you get into grad school, like getting into grad school books, you’ll want to add twitter. Find out how Erin is using twitter to make connections with potential future Psychology mentors and increase her chances of knowing what she wants to do in Psychology and which faculty she might like to work with while in grad school.
- Resources for Psychology Students
- Guide to Pre-Professional Experience Opportunities
- Choosing a Psychology Specialization Guidebook
- Additional Psychology Degrees and Career Resources
- If you’re interested in a career in psychology you should check out the Careers in Psychology webpage. Lots of excellent resources here. Be sure to check out the Experts section – it has interviews with psychologists from a variety of different areas in psychology.
- Need Helping Picking a Psychology Graduate Program? Here are a Few Tips