Do you like to bungee jump? Perhaps you’re into parachuting or wing suit flying? If so, you’re probably a “high sensation seeker” In this fascinating interview with Dr. Kenneth Carter, author of the new book “Buzz!”, we talk about what kind of personality a sensation seeker has and what it’s like to be in a relationship with someone like this.
Resources on High Sensation Seeking
- m,m, Learn the secrets of a great memory in my memory course!
- Here’s where you can get Dr. Kenneth Carter’s book Buzz! (don’t forget to use the promo code CARTER to get 20% off!)
- Want to find out if you’re a sensation seeker? Take the quiz here.
- More interviews on Sensation Seeking and Dr. Carter’s book Buzz! can be found here: Buzz!: Inside the Minds of Thrill-Seekers, Daredevils, and Adrenaline Junkies
- Episode 35: The Psychology of Extreme Sports