Have you ever wondered if you’re really being true to some inner person of yours? Wondered if there isn’t someone else inside that you that you’re supposed to be actualizing? Guess what? Maybe not. What is authenticity anyway? That’s what we’ll explore in this episode, along with a discussion of some of the doubts being cast on the famous Stanford Prison Study by Philip Zimbardo. Maybe it’s actually not time to updater the textbooks after all.
- Authenticity under Fire by Scott Barry Kaufman
- Rethinking the Infamous Stanford Prison Experiment
- Stanford Prison Experiment website
- The Troublesome Stanford Prison Study
- Consensus Statement on the Stanford Prison Experiment and BBC Prison Study
- Cats Do Science